Break out your planner!
There's a lot going on that you won't want to miss! Whether you're a player or a fan, you can enjoy NCAA Division II athletics, NAIA athletics, club sports, and intramural activities. There is an active Greek Life that participates in Rush Week, Greek Week, and local volunteer projects. Watch for fun and entertaining events to come from our many clubs and organizations, and tons of parties and activities sponsored by Student Services.
- Student publications and media outlets
- Cultural awareness and diversity programs
- Plenty of student activities
- Unique EXCEL program
- Community outreach
- Advanced fitness facilities and programs
- NAIA, club, and intramural athletics
- Student organizations fit for almost anyone
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Diversity and Health Awareness training
- Strong Greek Life community.
- Social programs, social programs, and more social programs!
There is always something going on in town, whether you’re shopping, seeing a movie or a Loons game (Single A Affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers), Frisbee golfing, hiking the nature trails, bowling with friends, kayaking, ice skating, roller blading, dining out, or enjoying the night life of Main Street. In addition to being a hub for young professionals and entrepreneurs, Midland has received many national honors and awards. Students also enjoy real-world activities like our outdoor Auto Show (North America's largest), the Style Show, and Stafford Dinner.
Off-campus, the Greater Palm Beaches offer tons of cultural and recreational outlets. Enjoy everything from the waves of the Atlantic Ocean to shopping at City Place, and every cultural, educational, and entertainment venue in between. Students can hang out in the game room or at the pool with friends, and have the opportunity to live on a totally gorgeous campus — you’ll feel like you're in paradise.