You want it all - a great education, fun campus life, and lots of activities to choose from. Northwood University won’t disappoint. Want proof? Come check us out!
If you are looking for a business degree, you have come to the right place. Business Degrees are in high demand and you will be too! Learn more about how employers are seeking out graduates with business degrees:
- Six Degrees That Make Your Resume Look Good
- Recent survey shows that business majors are in high demand
We welcome admissions from traditional and transfer students, adults returning to college, and international students. The admissions team is ready to assist you through the process and to engage you in an experience we call The Northwood Experience.
Northwood considers many factors in the admissions policy. Northwood University recommends that candidates have a strong interest in pursuing a career in the business world. The first step is to complete the Online Admissions Application and provide the required documents as explained in the online application.
The following areas are evaluated for admission to Northwood University:
- Cumulative high school and/or college GPA
- ACT Composite Score and/or SAT Critical Reading + Math Score
- Class ranking
- Extracurricular activities, community involvement and work experience
- For students who do not meet regular admissions requirements, conditional admission is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Give us a call today 800.622.9000, you’ll find a friendly admissions staff ready to make sure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about where to attend college.