Northwood University abides by various regulations mandated by the Department of Education. Certain regulations stipulate information must be distributed to enrolled students, employees and to prospective students upon request. To meet this requirement, a notice will be distributed to students and employees annually directing them to this compliance web site. This site will include required information.
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Gender-Based Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy and Grievance Process
- Voter Registration
- Whistle Blower Reporting/Policy
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Higher Education Opportunities Act (HEOA) of 2008 – Peer 2 Peer Provisions
- Student Body and Pell Profile Information
- Student Body Diversity
- Student Complaints (By State)
- Report on Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Northwood University is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, gender, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, disability or veteran status. The University also is committed to compliance with all applicable laws regarding nondiscrimination.