6/13 and 6/14
- The City of Midland will be closing the Northwood Drive (North Gate) entrance for paving on Monday, June 13 at 1:00 p.m. It will remain closed until 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 14.
Week of 6/13 thru 6/17
- Continue pipe install, mechanical phase one, mostly located inside fenced area in front of Hall of Fame building. When we have to cross the road to new cooling tower location will give a few day notice, and road will only be closed for a few days.
- Trenching, rough in and backfill starting at front entry area of Church building (CFAB) to switch S-2, includes connection to Hach Student Center and back side of Church building.
- Tree removal ahead of electrical contractor along south Whiting drive, working to the east.
- Start Consumers primary boring along rail trail, as long as per approval meeting between City of Midland, Consumers Energy, JRank and Triangle has taken place.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact David Bender at x 74374, via email () or in Northwood University’s Finance Department.