Northwood University Career Advancement Center is aiming to assist in helping everyone find the right professional experience for them. Connecting to the various services offered is easy and efficient, as current students, graduating students, and ADP students alike can all access these tools in a variety of new ways.The Career Advancement Center, located on Midland’s campus focuses on assisting in all things job-related. Whether it is searching for a job, or assisting to build one’s portfolio, the staff is eager to help by providing these services upon others:
- Developing LinkedIn, Facebook, or other Portfolio’s to increase your realm of locations to be noticed by recruiters.
- Offering Skype, and other video-chat options to communicate face-to-face with anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Assisting in the job-search process to help find the best fit for each individual. This can also be used to help find internships or network with business professionals.
- Reviewing and revision of cover letters and resumes.
- Helping negotiate job offers including hours, salary, and benefits.
- Orchestrating mock interviews.
By gained real-world experience, the professionals assisting in these services are sure to guide students in the right direction, through tested industry knowledge and practice. To connect with the Northwood University Career Advancement center or find our more information, E-mail , or call 1-989-837-4335.