Northwood University is launching a pioneering Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program tailored for automotive professionals.
“The DeVos Graduate School has a long history of providing customized corporate and industry master’s programs in the automotive sector, and we are very excited to add a leadership-focused program,” stated Dr. Lisa Fairbairn, dean of the DeVos Graduate School.
The MSOL for Automotive Professionals program exemplifies Northwood’s continued dedication to providing specialized education for individuals deeply entrenched in the automotive field. It welcomes participants with diverse automotive industry experiences. It offers a seamless pathway for graduates of Northwood’s prestigious Automotive Marketing Management and Automotive Aftermarket Management programs, ensuring a unified and comprehensive educational journey. Enrollment for the program is now open, with classes beginning January 15, 2024.
“This innovative initiative aims to equip graduates with the essential skills and knowledge required to lead effectively in the dynamic and rapidly evolving automotive industry,” added Dr. Matthew Bennett, vice president of graduate enrollment and professional studies.
Key program highlights include:
• A curriculum tailored with automotive readings and cases offers an in-depth exploration of industry-specific challenges and opportunities.
• Interactive learning experiences emphasizing team building, strategic development, and critical thinking to drive impactful change.
• Experiential learning opportunities like exercises, simulations, and projects that mirror real-world scenarios. This allows participants to apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations seamlessly.
• Networking opportunities with seasoned automotive professionals and mentors. Exclusive cohorts facilitate mutual learning, enabling students to share best practices and insights.
• An applied capstone project that culminates your educational journey. This project delivers measurable results to your automotive organization, impacting your career and the industry.
• A flexible online format that allows professionals to complete the coursework in just 24 months. This enables individuals to pursue advanced education anywhere in the world without interrupting their careers.
• Concierge-level advising ensures students experience personalized support from application through graduation.
Northwood University invites automotive professionals to embark on a transformative educational journey that will empower them to excel in leadership roles within the automotive industry. For more information about the MSOL for Automotive Professionals program, including course names and descriptions, visit https://devos.northwood.edu/organizational-leadership-automotive
Learn more about this transformative program and how it can elevate your team’s leadership capabilities during a virtual information session that will be held at noon (EST) Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2023. Join here: https://forms.northwood.edu/msol-automotive-webinar-rsvp/
For more information about the MSOL Automotive Professionals program, including course names and descriptions, visit https://devos.northwood.edu/organizational-leadership-automotive