The Leadership Scholar Program (LSP) - Marine Corps
The Leadership Scholar Program (LSP) is a partnership between colleges and the Marine Corps designed for Marines who are interested in applying for college immediately following their active duty service. The program is intended to simplify the school selection and admission process for Marines by having a direct point of contact to work with. Candidates are reviewed by the Marine Corps and selected for participation in the program, which includes assistance putting together required documentation in the application process.
Northwood is proud to be a partner in this program that encourages Marines to have an active plan for college to leverage the professional and educational experience of military service. Advantages to choosing Northwood University include:
- Practical, relevant degree that leverages military experience in business leadership.
- Approved for Education Benefits (G.I. Bill®; DoD Tuition Assistance)
- Participant in Yellow Ribbon Program for Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Designed for Residential Campus and Graduate programs)
- Exclusive reduced tuition in Adult Degree Program; spouse and dependents included
- Military training evaluated for college credit in all undergraduate degrees!
- Good academic practice in accepting courses from other colleges.
- Flexible learning models: onsite, online or both.
- Serving military installations for over 40 years.
Marines that are interested in finding out more about the program should contact their unit Education Services Officer and go the LSP website at www.leadershipscholarprogram.com/maredu/
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.