Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP) – Army
The Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP) is a unique partnership between the Army Recruiting Command and approved colleges like Northwood University that links Future Soldiers to a ConAP college at the time of enlistment in the Army or Army Reserve. During the enlistment process, Army and Army Reserve recruiters refer Future Soldiers to ConAP colleges, typically in their home areas. Future Soldiers state their intent to enroll during or after their enlistment. Northwood University will acknowledge the intent to enroll and send information about the college to the Future Soldier. The ConAP form provides guidelines to Future Soldiers about applying for admission, preparing for the academic experience, beginning college work during their enlistment and staying in touch with the college.
Northwood is proud to be a partner in this program that encourages Future Soldiers to have an active plan for college to leverage the professional and educational experience of Army service. Advantages to choosing Northwood University include:
- Practical, relevant degree that leverages military experience in business leadership
- Serving on military installations for more than 40 years
- Recognized as a military-friendly university
- Approved Department of Defense (DOD) Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Good academic practice in accepting courses from other colleges
- Awards credit for military courses and occupations using the American Council on Education Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services (ACE Guide)
For more information, contact your local recruiter or Future Soldier Leader and indicate you want to choose Northwood University as your educational partner.