Northwood University can help you achieve your career goals
Northwood University’s career-focused programs are industry-determined and employer-desired. From your first class, our industry-expert faculty will work on developing business acumen that immediately applies to your work environment.
A quality business education from a regionally accredited university is in your reach. Whether you want to finish what you started years ago, or you want to add a Bachelor of Business Administration degree to your resume, Northwood University has a flexible option to fit your busy lifestyle.
- Courses begin every eight weeks at convenient locations throughout the United States
- Competitive tuition rates
- Industry-expert faculty who bring real-world expertise into the classroom
- Up to 30 credit hours for prior experience and coursework
- Online, weekend and evening options that fit your busy schedule
- Financial aid available for qualified students
- Community college partnerships make transferring easy, up to 92 previously earned credit hours
Join us for a virtual information session or open house event to learn more.
Schedule a personal meeting with Donna Card-Sessoms, Associate Director of Admissions, to learn more!
Take your career to the next level with an MBA from Northwood’s DeVos Graduate School of Management. Improve your business acumen, catapult your critical thinking skills, and mold your personal effectiveness to become the visionary leader businesses today need.
No matter the path you choose, our approach is designed to make you successful:
- Problem-based learning: industry-leading faculty facilitate learning through interactive discussions, research, and presentations.
- Cohort model: develop a strong peer network, continual sounding board and support network long after you graduate from DeVos.
- Purposeful experience: learn management by practicing management, leading to broad-based, decision-making capabilities that are critical to your career success.
- Management and leadership capstone opportunity: become a standout thinker and problem solver in your professional and personal endeavors.
Schedule a personal meeting with an admissions representative in Cedar Hill by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800.622.9000 today.