The International Program department staff is happy to assist you with the information you need to enhance your global experience!
Since 1959, Northwood University has educated the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society by providing the most personal attention in preparing students like you for success in their careers and in their communities.
With a residential campus in Midland, Michigan and Adult Degree Program centers in six states around the United States, and International Program Centers in China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Switzerland, we provide a sound curriculum with practical business applications. At the heart of our mission is a unique philosophy, one built on the belief that free markets and innovative, creative persons are the primary foundations for building a successful and peaceful world - what we call “The Northwood Idea.”
Today’s business world is inter-dependent, and it is critical for you to develop “cross-cultural fluency.” Having cross-cultural m-solving will serve you well for the future, regardless of technological advancement. Take adva ntage of many opportunities that our department provides during your studies at Northwood.
The International Program department can:
- Provide information on study abroad programs as well as exchange programs
- Train you to increase English proficiency through Intensive English Programs
- Assist you with the application process (including international transfer)
- Provide resources on compliance-related issues
- Assist with international alumni events and much more
We look forward to working with you to make your Northwood University experience a big success!