Degrees, Certificates and Certifications
- M.A. Social Psychology, Wayne State University
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified, Nexteer Automotive
- Certified Dale Carnegie Coach, Dale Carnegie
- ETOM Online Teaching Certified, Educational Technology Organization of Michigan
My Teaching Philosophy
Each moment in and out of the classroom is a learning opportunity for us to get closer to our purpose. Each discussion, each project, each assignment, each experience gets us closer to that purpose. We learn together, and we move toward purpose, together. Learning is a partnership, and we won’t waste a moment.
Why I am at NU
I am at Northwood University because my values align with both Northwood’s code of ethics and the Northwood Idea. I thoroughly enjoy the freedom of bringing my industry experience into the college classroom. I appreciate Northwood promoting and encouraging experiential learning, which means I can bring my industry experience into the classroom and facilitate students with hands-on experiential learning activities using the same skills and tools I used in industry. The skills and tools that students internalize and experience in the classroom are the ones they can use on Day One in industry. For me, that is the difference-maker with Northwood, and it is another reason we are a perfect fit.
Selected Professional Experience
Operations and Supply Chain Management, Automotive Industry, 25 years