Degrees, Certificates and Certifications
- Master of Science, Accountancy, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Northwood University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Banking & Finance/Economics/Business Management, Northwood University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
My Teaching Philosophy
I believe that a learning environment in which individuals care deeply about the work and deeply about each other has the power to result in a transformative experience, and it is my mission to inspire that level of caring each and every day.
Why I am at NU
The quality of the faculty here is what initially inspired me toward a career in teaching, and it is an honor and a privilege to serve the University that has contributed so greatly to my career success.
Selected Professional Experience
- Assistant Controller, Midland Center for the Arts, 3 years
- Senior Accountant, Midland Center for the Arts, 1 years
- Audit & Tax Staff, Andrews Hooper Pavlik PLC, 3 years
- Credit Analyst, Huron Community Bank, 2 years