Degrees, Certificates and Certifications
- Master of Education, Athletic Administration, Springfield College
- BBA, Business Computers, Eastern Michigan University
My Teaching Philosophy
I believe in an experiential learning model with a balance between theory and practical experience. My objective is to introduce students to experts in the field and provide practical, actual projects that not only enhance learning, but also help build experience for resumes and create networking opportunities in the field. When students graduate they will be well prepared for their chosen career path.
Why I am at NU
I believe in the Northwood Idea which promotes individual responsibility, free enterprise, and the FRESH AIR code of ethics. We encourage all students, and the entire Northwood family, to Go MAD – Go Make a Difference. I love the family atmosphere where people have similar values and have the mindset of helping others. All these characteristics are unique to Northwood, and I am grateful to be a part of it.
Selected Professional Experience
- Worked in Athletic Administration – all facets, Northwood University, Fitchburg State College, Springfield College, 35 years
- Athletic Marketing, Northwood University, Fitchburg State College, 33 years
- Organizational leadership, NCAA and GLIAC, 20 years
- Community engagement and leadership, Midland Area Community Foundation Board of Trustees, 5 years