Post a Job or Internship
Benefits for Employers Recruiting at Northwood
At Northwood University, we are committed to preparing students for success in their careers and in their communities. Few degrees say “versatility” like a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Northwood University, and the role you play as an employer is vital to our mission of developing the future leaders of a global free-enterprise society.
Northwood students/alumni are:
- Well-rounded with a solid understanding of the business industry and able to add value immediately
- Exposed to courses in management, finance, accounting, economics, marketing, and organizational behavior
- Ready, willing, and able to learn quickly
- A key component to your leadership succession plan
Post a Job or Internship Utilizing Handshake:
Northwood University has selected Handshake as the platform of choice for connecting employers with students. Over 500 schools and 250,000 employers utilize Handshake for their job search and job posting activities. With Handshake, you can:
- Post all of your full and part-time positions, internships, and co-ops
- Create an effective employer page to attract students and alumni and encourage them to connect with you
- Search student resumes and receive a resume book of all the applicants to a particular posting
- Schedule and manage on-campus interviews
- Register and participate in recruiting events at the university such as career expos
How Do I Start?
Employers must create a user account connected to the company profile in order to log in and use Handshake.
Join Handshake Today!
View this 2-minute video for getting started
Additional resources for using Handshake can be found here.