The Bachelor of Business Administration in Cybersecurity Management at Northwood University provides students with an opportunity to gain the knowledge, ability, and skills needed to enter the fast paced and growing field of cybersecurity. Due to increased risk and threats of cyber-attacks, organizations are taking it upon themselves to identify these attacks and the risks they face. This rigorous program will provide the knowledge and skills necessary for graduates to meet industry demands.
Graduates of Northwood University’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Cybersecurity program will master the fundamentals of cybersecurity. Graduates will be able to evaluate current trends, practices, methodologies, and products related to cybersecurity. Graduates will also be able to assess risk, and develop risk management strategies and policies. Lastly, graduates will be able to design secure information systems.
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of networking and network security
- Evaluate best practices for protecting an organization's critical information and assets.
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge of risk management strategies.
- Evaluate technology used to support cybersecurity goals and objectives
- Perform forensic analysis of cybersecurity incidents and assist in recovery of operations
- Develop organizational cybersecurity strategies and policies
- Develop robust incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans