Get Started with your DeVos Graduate School Degree
Individuals who want to be considered for one of the DeVos MBA and MS programs must hold a four-year, U.S. baccalaureate degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. To be considered for admissions, a candidate must submit a complete portfolio for evaluation. A candidate’s portfolio must consist of:
1. Complete a DeVos Online Application here. (Create an account first, then complete the application)
2. Current verifiable resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Official Undergraduate Transcripts
An official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, including the institution where a baccalaureate degree was awarded are required. Photocopies or student-issued transcripts are not acceptable for admission. You may submit an unofficial copy of your transcript for review; however, DeVos still requires an official transcript to make an admission decision.
To meet graduate school application deadlines, please allow adequate transcript processing time. Registrars should send official transcripts in sealed envelopes directly to the graduate school.
ATTN: DeVos Registrar
4000 Whiting Drive
Midland, MI 48640-2398
4. Writing Sample – A 30-minute writing sample meant to gauge raw writing ability is required for applicants with a Cumulative GPA (CGPA) below 3.250 for the Accelerated MBA program or with a CGPA below 3.000 for all other MS and MBA program formats/delivery
5. Interview – A professional graduate interview conducted by a DeVos Admissions Representative is required.
6. Commitment Deposit - If accepted, a commitment deposit will be required to confirm your space in your applied program. This deposit will reserve your position in the class and will be applied toward your program expenses. *
International students who are applying need to submit all of the above if applicable and will also need to submit the following:
1. TOEFL or IELTS Scores if English is not your native language
2. Certification of Finances Form with Official Bank Verification
3. Transcript evaluation
4. Copy of your Passport
The DeVos Graduate School of Management MBA cohorts will either start their program during the fall or spring semester of the applied academic year; MS students may start their program during the fall, spring or summer semester of the applied academic year.
The University reserves the right to cancel an MBA cohort start, for any reason; an alternative start date, delivery method, location, or program may be offered in its place.
*Refunds of commitment deposit must be requested by the following dates:
Fall Semester (1st or 2nd 8-week start): May 1st, prior to the Fall Semester start.
Spring Semester (1st or 2nd 8-week start): September 1st, prior to the Spring Semester start.
Summer Semester: February 1st, prior to the Summer Semester start