Scholarships and Grants for International Undergraduate Students
Northwood University welcomes students from every nation and offers freshmen international student scholarships which are endowed by the generosity of donors Robert and Patricia Naegele.
Robert and Patricia Naegele were dedicated Northwood University supporters with a strong desire to help students achieve their academic goals. Their commitment to Northwood University through the Naegele Scholarship Program has touched students from all backgrounds and walks of life.
The Naegele’s life-changing impact has enabled students to pursue additional majors or minors and to defray tuition and other direct college expenses.
International (non-U.S. citizens) students who enter Northwood University as freshmen are eligible.
- A $2000-3000 scholarship (available to ten students)
- Renewable for up to three (3) academic years (or a total of eight  semesters)
- Prevailing private donor scholarship renewal criteria applies
- Incoming international, degree-seeking (non-ESL), freshman students
- Must have paid commit deposit
- Offered the Presidential or Freedom level International Merit scholarship