- MIS 1500 Business Productivity Software
- MTH 2310 Statistics I Descriptive Statistics and Probability
In order to earn a Minor in Business Analytics, you will be required to complete a core of 5 courses and 1 or more electives.
CORE: Complete all 5 courses.
- MTH 3340 Statistics II Inference
- MTH 3400 Introduction to Data Science
- MIS 3200 Database Design and Implementation
- MTH 4100 Data Mining and Modeling for Business Decisions
- MTH 4200 Predictive Analytics
ELECTIVES: Select at least 1.
- AMM 3050 Category Management
- MIS 3300 Project Management
- OPS 2350 Statistics for Quality Engineering and Improvement
- OPS 4100 Statistics for Continuous Improvement (Measurements and metrics)
- OPS 4200 Lean Six Sigma (Process Improvement Approaches)
Other departments may develop courses in the future that could be applied to this minor.