DeVos Graduate School looks for candidates with an array of qualities including:
- All industries and all educational backgrounds.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- High achievers, innovative thinkers, motivators, and entrepreneurs.
- Diversity is an important element of the DeVos experience because learning involves understanding and appreciating various viewpoints.
- DeVos looks for individuals who are risk takers, and people who are willing to transform their organizations and their lives.
Candidates are evaluated on what they have achieved and what they aspire to achieve. We help find a "fit" within the DeVos programs.
Individuals who want to be considered for the DeVos MSOL program must hold a four-year, U.S. baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
While no particular undergraduate major is preferred over others, students should possess dexterity with mathematics and quantitative components such as finance, accounting, economics, and statistics.
To be considered for admissions, a candidate must submit a complete portfolio for evaluation. A candidate's portfolio must consist of:
- Online Application
- Current Verifiable Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts more details
An official transcript from all undergraduate institutions attended, including the institution where a baccalaureate degree was awarded are required. Photocopies or student-issued transcripts are not acceptable for admission. You may submit an unofficial copy of your transcript for review; however, DeVos still requires an official transcript to make an admission decision.
To meet graduate school application deadlines, please allow adequate transcript processing time. Registrars should send official transcripts in sealed envelopes directly to the graduate school.
Office of Graduate Admissions
DeVos Graduate School
4000 Whiting Drive
Midland, MI 48640-2398
Optional Admission Material
- Application for Financial Aid more details
School Code: 004072
U.S. citizen applicants only
International Student Criteria
International students who are applying need to submit all of the above if applicable and will also need to submit the following:
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores if English is not your native language more details
Applicants whose native language is not English and who have earned a degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. school or institution abroad, where curriculum is taught in English, may be exempt from the TOEFL requirement. (This exception does not apply to the accelerated 12 month MBA program.)
An acceptable score for TOEFL is: 550 (written), 213 (computer based) or 80+ (Internet based) and 7.0 band for IELTS.
For any international student, additional demonstration of English proficiency may be required.
- Certification of Finances Form with Official Bank Verification
- Foreign National Form Required for issuance of I-20
- Copy of your Passport
If accepted, a $1000.00 commitment deposit will be required to confirm your space in the program. This non-refundable deposit will reserve your position in the class and will be applied toward your program expenses.