The DeVos Graduate School encourages you to attend an information session, meet a Representative at an event or scheudle an in-person meeting to learn more about the DeVos methodology, admissions process, financial aid and scholarship availability. If you would like to schedule an individual appointment, please call 800.622.9000 or email email@example.com.
Work. Opportunity. Life. Future. (WOLF)
- Work. Competition is fierce for today's business jobs. A master's degree from Northwood will set you apart and prepare you for the next step in your dream career.
- Opportunity. Your master's degree will give you the competitive edge you need for a better job and higher earning potential.
- Life. Your life is busy, that's why we created a convenient program that fits your work and family priorities. Registration is simple, and you'll have just one night a week of class time.
- Future. Transformational should be the word that comes to mind when you think about your master's degree from Northwood. And distinctive. And a leader. There is no better way to define a career and a future.
Earn your Master of Science degree at DeVos Graduate School
Other degree options:
Stop by One Evening.
At the Troy location, faculty members are in their offices Tuesdays through Thursdays from 5-8 p.m. Stop by and say hello, and learn more about the programs. No appointment needed.
WOLF Program Schedule
- June 21 - 5-8:00pm
- June 22 - 5-8:00pm
- June 23 - 5-8:00pm
- June 28 - 5-8:00pm
- June 29 - 5-8:00pm
- June 30 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - IRS planning issues for business owners (Dan Hoops)
- July 5 - 5-8:00pm
- July 6 - 5-8:00pm
- July 7 - 5-8:00pm - at both the Troy and Midland locations
- July 12 - 5-8:00pm
- July 13 - 5-8:00pm
- July 14 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - Estate planning issues for business owners (Dan Hoops)
- July 19 - 5-8:00pm
- July 20 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - Employment and wage trends in Southest Michigan (John Moore)
- July 21 - 5-8:00pm
- July 26 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - The Great Challenge - Balancing work and personal lives (John Moore)
- July 27 - 5-8:00pm
- July 28 - 5-8:00pm
- August 2 - 5-8:00pm
- August 3 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - Big Data and how it is transforming business (Rick Radners)
- August 4 - 5-8:00pm - at both the Troy and Midland locations
- August 9 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - The impact of techology change on 21st centruy business careers (John Moore)
- August 10 - 5-8:00pm
- August 11 - 5-8:00pm - at both the Troy and Midland locations
- August 16 - 5-8:00pm
- August 17 - 5-8:00pm
- August 18 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - Common mistakes clients make that drive business lawyers crazy (Dan Hoops)
- August 23 - 5-8:00pm
- August 24 - 5-8:00pm - Special Topic - Presidential candidates - what are their economic policy views? (John Moore)
- August 25 - 5-8:00pm
DeVos Virtual Information Sessions
At Northwood University, leadership isn't simply taught, it's instilled. The DeVos Graduate School degree programs will transform you - personally and professionally. Accelerated, Traditional, Working Professional or Online students are welcome to explore our dynamic learning environments. Discover your leadership potential and begin your transformation today!
- 24-month online program
- No GMAT or GRE
- Scholarships still available
- No prerequisites
- Classes begin August 22
June 21 Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Preview session 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
July 27 Online MBA
Preview session 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.