Dealership Operations Program
The Dealership Operations course will propel your management and marketing skills to the next level. With your new knowledge, you can help steer your dealership into a future where electric vehicles, a more prominent fleet business, and the advent of car sharing and self-driving cars are altering the landscape.
This course — offered completely online — studies the dealership’s role and function of the dealership in today’s automotive retailing landscape. It examines the relationship between manufacturers and their dealers, as well as the history of the retail automotive industry and automotive aftermarket. In addition, you’ll discuss such key issues as staffing, financial statements, inventory planning, current industry topics and news.
You’ll learn by examining case studies, analyzing retail trends and discussing best practices in such areas as:
- Fixed and variable operations
- Automotive retailing — past, present, future
- Understanding the current paradigm shift
- Managing trust and complexity throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understanding value propositions in automotive retail profit centers
- Creating engaging customer experiences
- Analyzing the distribution network
- Examining an omnichannel brand management strategy at the retail level
The Dealership Operations Program is competitively priced at $950 per course and includes all course materials and tuition. (Based on the 2018-19 academic year.)
Spring Course Semester: February 11, 2019 - April 7, 2019 (8 week course)
**Minimum of 10 participants required to run the course**