Sloan Family Building for Aftermarket Studies
Located near the N.A.D.A. Education Center, the two-story Sloan Family Building for Aftermarket Studies consists of a 3,600 square foot atrium that serves as a focal point of the facility and was designed for large group gatherings.
- Four tiered classrooms with seating capacities of 60 per room on both the lower and upper levels
- Three traditional classroom style rooms that accommodate 40 people each on both the lower and upper levels.
- Located on the lower level is an alumni lounge featuring a fireplace in a comfortable setting for small meetings and entertaining. The lounge seats approximately 10 people.
- One, two-story auditorium accommodating 150 people. The auditorium is equipped with the latest technology and is accessible from both the lower and upper levels.
- Traditional lounge with a fireplace on the upper level offering a small meeting/gathering location. The lounge seats approximately 10 people.
- Executive boardroom complete with multimedia technology and seating for 20. The boardroom is located on the upper level and boasts a panoramic view of the surrounding campus.
Board Rooms: 2
Tiered Classrooms: 4
Standard Classrooms: 3
The Sloan Building consists of many different types of rooms that are perfect for all sizes of conferences and events. The CARQUEST Teammate Auditorium seats 148 people. The Auditorium is equipped with a PC, projector, screen, audio, ability to show DVDs, and Internet access both from the teacher's station and wireless for the audience. It also has video-conferencing capability.
We can make your meeting a success at Northwood University in the serene surroundings of 434 wooded acres. With every meeting, speakers receive an audiovisual representative to assist with technology needs, an event manager dedicated to your event, and an on-campus catering staff featuring a diverse array of menu options. In addition, the new Sloan Building offers you the latest in presentation technology and Internet access.
- Flat screen monitors connected to the network deliver news, weather, and other information. This system can also deliver customizable content.
- The tiered classrooms seat 60 people.
- The standard classrooms seat 40 people.
- The Dr. William and Linda Stavropoulos Board Room seats 20 people and has video-conferencing capability.