The Bennett Sports Center houses tennis courts, basketball practice courts, an intercollegiate basketball court, volleyball, and badminton courts. The facility offers baseball batting cages, a track, and exercise and dance rooms. Its swimming pool is a six lane metric structure with multiple uses. The Center itself seats 4,000 or more when used for competitions and campus gatherings.
This $1.8 million dollar sports facility was the gift of Alden and Vada Bennett Dow and the Earl W. and Eva B. Bennett Foundation of Midland. Earl Bennett was a director and chairman of the board of The Dow Chemical Company in the early 1960s.
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Practice Courts
- Intercollegiate Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Baseball Batting Cages
- Swimming Pool
The Center itself seats 4,000 or more when used for competitions and campus gatherings.
The venue seats 1200 people during athletic events.