Meal Plan Options
- Unlimited Plan – 999 meals per semester and $250 in Flex per semester (access to all 25 meals per week)
- 260 Plan – 260 meals per semester and $250 in Flex per semester (16 meals per week average)
- If you live in Miner, Dubois or Naegele Village you must purchase one of the above.
- 135 Plan – 135 meals per semester and $350 in Flex per semester (8 meals per week average)
- 85 Plan – 85 meals per semester and $750 in Flex per semester (5 meals per week average)
- If you live in North Village you can purchase any of the plans above.
- 30 Plan – 30 meals per semester and $100 in Flex per semester (2 meals per week average)
- The 30 Plan is for students who live off-campus only.
Benefits of Meal Plans
Having a meal plan gives you so many options on campus. You can eat breakfast at Starbucks (at the Mid-Café), Lunch in the Dow Dining Hall and Dinner at the North Village Bistro. By having a meal plan you save money versus paying the door prices at campus dining locations and you save on sales taxes. Plus you get 10% off at the Bistro when paying with Flex!
Another reason to get a meal plan: the food is really good. Don’t trust us, just look at our numbers. 72% of all possible meals are eaten in the Dow Dining Hall. That is higher than the national average of 60% (and we have one meal plan that includes 999 meals). 99.9% of all possible Flex money is spent by our students each year - we want and encourage them to spend it. The national average has just over 70% of the Flex money spent.
No matter how you cut it, Northwood Dining is above the rest and we strive to make it better every day.
Flex money rolls over from the Fall Semester and into the Spring Semester (but remember, it expires on the last day of the school year in May, so use it all up).
Looking to get a meal plan? Contact the Business Office.