Partnerships to Accelerate Your Career
Northwood University is proud to partner with numerous organizations to provide tuition discounts to their employees, and help them reach their educational goals. Employees should contact the admissions representative listed with their organization below for more details.
Four-Year Bachelor’s Options
Northwood offers several business degree options whether you’re just beginning, or you need to finish what you started. Northwood’s community college partnerships make transferring easy, and academic advising support throughout our programs will ensure you have the support and resources you need to succeed:
- Earn up to 30 credits for your prior work and life experiences
- Transfer up to 92 previously-earned credits
- Choose from more than 15 specialty concentrations and utilize our flexible, eight-week course options and online programs for a schedule that works for you
Your business degree is within reach:
- Complete your degree completely online
- Flexible course schedules
- Transfer credit accepted
- Up to 30 credit hours for prior experience and coursework
- Industry-experienced faculty and staff
- Financial aid available for qualified students
- Experienced advisors from start to finish
- Lifetime access to career coaches and job network
Richard DeVos Graduate School of Management
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, Northwood’s DeVos Graduate School of Management offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA)—available in accelerated 12-month, traditional 24-month, evening and online formats—the online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership, and Master of Science in Finance.
- DeVos MBA: available in accelerated 12-month, traditional 24-month, evening and online formats. MBA programs are cohort-based, helping students develop a strong peer network, continual sounding board and support network long after graduation.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership: available online and in hybrid format in selected locations, designed to equip students with the knowledge and assets needed for an upper level management position as they develop their own personal leadership skills and learn how to align cultures and guide organizations through change.
- Master of Science in Finance: available online and designed to be completed in as few as 20 months. Students learn advanced methods for analyzing financial data, learn to propose, structure and execute financial and operational strategies, and are prepared to succeed in a management role in industries such as corporate finance, banking, financial services and healthcare.
- Executive MBAs: available online, these 24-month programs offer the same rigorous curriculum as our MBA with a specific focus on industry trends and organizational impact.
- Automotive Aftermarket EMBA
- General Motors EMBA
- Retail Automotive MBA
Learn more by contacting an admissions representative today: