Offered in Midland, Michigan
Translating consumer knowledge into innovation requires professionals who have strong marketing and management skills to (1) encourage creativity and innovation in an organization’s culture, (2) set clear direction through strategies focused on creating breakthrough products, services, and processes and (3) help organizations gain/maintain a competitive advantage.
A Degree That Works
The Innovation Marketing & Management program prepares you to:
- Identify market opportunities for new products, services or markets.
- Manage the teams that lead change efforts.
- Introduce and/or embrace new ideas, processes or products.
- Identify and evaluate the value or risks associated with each idea.
- Respond effectively to internal and external innovation opportunities.
- Enhance ideas, develop launch plans and identify performance metrics.
- Lead innovation efforts for start-ups, and expansion and growth for existing companies.
- Learn and practice how to convert novel, complex, technological and scientific concepts into simple and practical elements.
- Manage venture capital investments.
Education in Action
- Start your major on day one.
- Learn from expert faculty with industry and entrepreneurial experience.
- Build a professional network that spans the globe.
- Benefit from our experience in educating thousands of students who manage and own successful new and independent businesses.
Careers in innovation can be found in industries such as:
Food & Beverage Design