Northwood University’s residential campus has an on-site tutoring center, named the Timberwolf Learning Center, or TLC. This center provides a variety of free services to help students succeed and excel at Northwood University. All enrolled students are encouraged to participate in these free programs and services, regardless of their current class status or major.
Drop-In Tutoring is available 34 hours per week without an appointment for Accounting 2410 & 2415, Math 980, 1100 & 1150:
- Sunday: 3:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Monday-Wednesday: 12:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
One-On-One scheduled tutoring is available for any subject and writing:
- Arranged at a time you and the tutor agree upon.
- Can be every week, just before tests or one time only.
- Fill out a Tutor Request Form in the TLC or online.
- Wait a few days for a tutor to contact you.
- Tutor-Led Study Groups are available for subjects like Economics and Statistics but vary each semester. Watch for flyers around campus, or ask at the TLC.
Location: Lower Strosacker Library
HoursSunday: 3:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Monday-Wednesday: 12:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Thursday: 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.