DeVos Graduate School GM Executive Master of Business Administration
Northwood University’s DeVos Graduate School of Management offers a rigorous Executive MBA program designed specifically for professionals in the automotive industry. The fully accredited, 24-month program includes a customized curriculum and interactive, problem-based learning methodology. This cohort-based program was developed to meet the needs of GM retail and field employees with significant professional work experience; providing learners the additional knowledge and skills necessary to advance personally and professionally.
• 24 months / 36 credit hours
• Delivered completely online
• Fully accredited MBA program
• Interactive case-study learning
• Students from the GM family will learn from each other and share best practices
• 1/3 of the curriculum is customized for GM
• Leading automotive-industry guest speakers
• Immediate application of coursework to workplace
• Participation in the system-wide MBA capstone event
• Capstone project with minimum $50,000 financial impact to GM
Program Start Date: Fall 2018
Program Semester Tuition Total Tuition
|Program||Semester Tuition||Total Tuition|
|24-Month Executive MBA||$1,030.00 Per Credit Hour||$37,080.00|
|Transcript||$5 (special delivery charges may apply)|
Charges for the MBA Programs are stated on a Total Program Cost Basis, which includes all tuition, fees, and instructional materials required for completion of the program. The MBA Programs include 36 credit hours taken over 24 months or six semesters.
Figures based on 2018-2019 academic year.