Automotive Aftermarket Executive MBA
Designed to give automotive aftermarket professionals the tools they need to capitalize on opportunities in the ever-changing automotive industry.
Leadership In a Leading Industry
The automotive aftermarket in the U.S. grows at an average of 3.6% annually and generates 2.4% of GDP. Northwood University has a long history of partnering with students, employees and companies from this dynamic industry.
The Automotive Aftermarket Executive MBA program offers a customized curriculum designed to serve a wide-range of professionals employed by aftermarket organizations that provide products and services purchased for passenger and heavy-duty vehicles. This includes manufacturing, retail distribution, wholesale distribution, service and repair, as well as the aftermarket’s many support organizations, such as associations, technology, training and sales.
Automotive Aftermarket students have the opportunity to enhance learning and networking through five, five-day residencies during their program. These residencies allow for a deeper dive into subject matter being studied and personal interaction with colleagues, professors and industry experts.
- Fully accredited 24-month/36 credit hour program
- Segments of the curriculum are specifically customized for the automotive aftermarket industry
- Capstone project with a substantial financial impact
- Join a network of peers and learn from others in your industry
- Academically and professionally qualified faculty with real-world industry experience
Business-only Focus and Results-Oriented Curriculum
Industry professionals who are looking to advance their management and leadership skills will find themselves included in a cohort of driven, like-minded peers in the Automotive Aftermarket Executive MBA program.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
• Three or more years of professional experience
• Personal motivation to solve problems and think innovatively to advance a common goal
• A strong desire to succeed and to transform their own lives and their organizations through an understanding and appreciation of various viewpoints