State of Michigan Employees
Northwood University offers 10 percent tuition discount on undergraduate degree options, and 15 percent on graduate options for State of Michigan employees. Financial aid and scholarships available to students who qualify.
Four-Year Bachelor of Business Administration
Northwood offers opportunities to start a bachelor’s degree, and with numerous community college partnerships across Michigan, finish what you may have already started. Reap the benefits of your hard work and complete your bachelor’s degree with a convenient, flexible program that works for you!
- Earn up to 30 credits for your work and life experiences
- Transfer up to 92 previously-earned credits
- Choose from more than 15 specialty concentrations
- Academic advising support from start to finish
Northwood University’s flexible options are designed to fit your busy lifestyle. Tuition savings apply to employees of the State of Michigan, and can be applied at any of Northwood University’s numerous program center locations or online programs.
Richard DeVos Graduate School of Management
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, consider the DeVos Graduate School of Management at Northwood. Working towards a master's degree with DeVos is a journey from discovery to transformation. Explore the varying perspectives of different disciplines, industries, cultures and geographies with one of our specialized programs:
- MBA: available in accelerated 12-month, traditional 24-month, evening and online formats. MBA programs are cohort-based, helping students develop a strong peer network, continual sounding board and support network long after graduation.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership: available online (24-month) and in hybrid format in selected locations, designed to equip students with the knowledge and assets needed for an upper level management position as they develop their own personal leadership skills and learn how to align cultures and guide organizations through change.
- Master of Science in Finance: available online and designed to be completed in as few as 20 months. Students learn advanced methods for analyzing financial data, how to propose, structure and execute financial and operational strategies, and are prepared to succeed in a management role in industries such as corporate finance, banking, financial services and healthcare.
Learn more by contacting an admissions representative today:
Frequently Asked Questions
Northwood University's specialty business programs offer the hands-on, practical application employers look for, and our industry-expert faculty help our students stay on top of the ever-changing business landscape across all industries. To learn more about our programs, we encourage you to reach out to an admissions representative today by calling 800.622.9000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am currently a student at a community college, how can I earn my four-year degree from Northwood?
Northwood has articulation agreements with community colleges across Michigan to help students complete their four-year degrees. A full list of transfer agreements can be found here. Up to 92 previously-earned credits can be applied towards a bachelor's in a business concentration. For students who may have started a degree but not finished, Northwood's Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) allows upt to 30 credits fpor work and life experiences to be applied as credits towards a degree. Contact an admissions representative for more information about transfer agreements and PLA.
Can I complete my bachelor's degree online?
Northwood allows students to ake advantage of flexible course scheduling to earn their entire degree online, or through a combination of online and classroom-based courses. For more information about online offerings, click here.
How do I apply?
Interested students can fill out an application now or contact an admission representative to start the process. Classes start every eight weeks. Upon acceptance Northwood will verify employment with students' most recent State of Michigan pay stub.