About Cedar Hill
Cedar Hill is 18 miles southwest of Dallas and 28 miles southeast of Fort Worth. It is the quintessential American small town, but is also part of the booming Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Look up the definition of “best of both worlds” and there we are!
- Situated on the highest point in the area, surrounded by lush hills, green trees, and a beautiful lake.
- Minutes away from some of the most sophisticated city life in the world.
- Headquarters of 16 Fortune 500 companies.
- 800,000 sq. ft. outdoor shopping center just two miles from our scenic campus.
- 36 malls (more shopping per shopper than any city in the country).
- World-renowned Kimbell Art Museum and Amon Carter Center Museum in Fort Worth.
- The Dallas Zoo, Shakespeare in the Park, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Over Texas amusement park, American Airlines center, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and the brand new state-of-the-art Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
- Home of the Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and Dallas Stars.
- Home to more than 160 museums and galleries and more than 110 live performances nightly.
Visit www.cedarhilltx.com for more information about Cedar Hill, Texas!
Visit http://www.visitdallas.com for more information about Dallas, Texas!