An on-campus or "residual" testing program is available to ACT-participating colleges to administer the ACT to students who were unable to test on a national test date. ACT Residual Testing is strictly limited only to students who have enrolled, have been admitted, or have officially applied to Northwood University – Texas Campus. Scores from Residual Testing are reported only to your institution for admission, course placement, and advising purposes.
Residual Testing is for students who: 1) are enrolled, 2) have been admitted, or 3) are applying to the Northwood University – Texas Campus. Students who do not intend to attend Northwood University – Texas Campus may not take the ACT Residual Testing on this campus.
May 22 June 3 June 14 July 15 July 26 August 9
Individuals must register for the Residual ACT testing date no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled testing date. For example, if the test is scheduled for a Friday, then the participant must register by the preceding Wednesday and receive confirmation that he/she is registered. If the test is scheduled for a Monday, then the participant must register by the preceding Friday and receive confirmation that he/she is registered.
- Scores from Residual Testing are valid only at Northwood University – Texas Campus and cannot be transferred by transcript or other means to any other institution or agency.
- Scores from Residual Testing are reported only to the college administering the test.
- Scores may not be used for athletic eligibility
- No Student Reports and no High School Reports are generated.
- No Additional Score Reports will be generated to report scores to any other institution.
The cost of the Residual ACT Test here at Northwood University – Texas Campus is $40. Students will pay the $40 to the Northwood University – Texas Campus business office by cash, money order, or credit card the morning of the testing. Test participants will be required to show proof of payment (receipt) to the NU testing center prior to taking the test.