GoArmyEd and VIA is the virtual gateway for all eligible Active Duty, National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers participating in education to manage their educational process and make informed decisions about which school to partner with. The tool allows Soldiers to manage their education records and find academic support and Army Education Counselor support.
Northwood University is proud to be a partner in this program that approaches education as a key to success in the Army and as a way to create opportunity for yourself and your family afterward. With over 20 locations in six states, Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard soldiers near our locations can choose to take classes onsite, online or both.
Advantages to choosing Northwood University include:
- A recognized, practical, relevant degree that leverages military experience in business leadership.
- Regionally accredited private non-profit school.
- Approved DoD Voluntary Education Program Partner.
- Exclusive reduced tuition in Adult Degree Programs; spouse and dependents included.
- Military training evaluated for college credit in all undergraduate degrees.
- Good academic practice in accepting courses from other colleges.
- Flexible learning models: onsite, entirely online or both.
- Policies for academic interruption based in deployment, mobilization, training or temporary duty orders.
With over 40 years serving military installations, Servicemembers and their families, we know how to support military learners in education.
- In GoArmyEd and VIA, where each of our locations and degree programs are entered to help find the right option for you.
- At one of our military base locations or other convenient locations to take courses onsite or online.
In the Northwood University Code of Ethics, FREEDOM is the first value. We make earning a top-quality business degree affordable and accessible for the people who help keep us free.