High School Counselors
Thank you for the work you have put into helping your school's students prepare for college. Northwood University would like to assist you in an effort to best serve them by providing information and resources- not only about Northwood- but also about new developments that impact higher education. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions: Email, call 1-800-457-7878, or contact your admissions representative directly.
We're about teaching business
- The Northwood Idea
- High Expectations Lead to High Performance
- Admissions at Northwood
- The Cost of Private Higher Education
You know we focus on business, but what makes Northwood University unique? What programs does Northwood offer that no other school does? Why should students attend a school that not only offers a business related curriculum versus a school that offers business as one option among many? Find out the answers to these questions; learn about the Northwood Idea.
A university education is more than the courses offered and the experiences made available. It is the architecture of those elements designed to create defined results. As a learning community, we focus our efforts to the accomplishment of twelve outcomes which become characteristics our graduates share.
What makes a student a good fit for Northwood? What are the admissions deadlines? How do students apply? Here's all the information you need to help your students through the application process.
Many factors are considered in determining a student's acceptance to Northwood University; all aspects of a student's formal and informal education are evaluated. There are four easy steps to completing the process!
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Apply Online or
- Download the paper application
- Complete the Personal Statement on the application
- Provide supporting documents
- High school/college transcript(s) | High School Transcript Request Form
- ACT/SAT scores
- Once you have applied and provided the supporting documents, your application will be evaluated by the Dean of Admissions.
- Visit Campus
- Complete the Northwood Financial Aid Estimator prior to December 31 and the FAFSA after January 1.
We share the concerns echoed by families and students about college costs. For many students, a Northwood education is as affordable as a public university. Here is some information to help students and families navigate the financial aid process.
- Twelve Facts that May Surprise You about Americas Private Colleges and Universities
- Funding Your Education
- Athletic Scholarships