Northwood University Louisville Kentucky
1001 Cherry Blossom Way
Georgetown, KY 40324
Program Center Manager
Welcome to Northwood University's KY-Toyota program. Join team members onsite at your workplace to begin or to complete your university Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Our Toyota program is unique to your business and our dedicated Northwood University staff helps to build a plan that fits into your busy work schedule. Each employer works closely with Northwood University to build a program specific to your workplace.
Onsite programs include:
- Program Flexibility
- Courses offered in accelerated 8 week format.
- Classes are offered around employee working hours with sections offered early afternoon and/or evenings if needed.
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Students can earn up to one year (30 semester hours) of college credit for prior learning and work experience.
- Dedicated Administrator
- A Northwood University employee assists students from completing the application process through graduation.
- Faculty that make a Difference
- Northwood faculty are more than subject matter experts, they are industry professionals. They help students make the connection between the classroom, the boardroom, and the world at large.
- Visit the Search for Sections
- Select the Term from the dropdown list
- Select the Location from the dropdown list, i.e. "Toyota Center" or "Distant Education Center" for online options, to view the course sections available at that location.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom.
Contact us for complete details regarding the specialized program at your facility.
Course schedules with multiple starts throughout the year
Semester and Online Registration Dates:
- Fall 14FA: August 25 - December 14, 2014
Open Registration: June 2 - August 18, 2014
- Spring 15SP: January 12 - May 10, 2015
Open Registration: October 28, 2014 - January 5, 2015
Please contact your academic advisor or program center manager if you need assistance with searching or registering for course sections.