Welcome to Northwood University's KY-Ford programs. Join team members' onsite at your workplace to begin or to complete your university Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Our Ford/UAW program is unique to your business and our dedicated Northwood University staff helps to build a plan that fits into your busy work schedule. Ford/UAW works closely with Northwood University to build a program specific to your workplace.
Onsite programs include:
- Program Flexibility
- Courses offered in accelerated 8 week format.
- Classes are offered around employee working hours with sections offered early afternoon and/or evenings if needed.
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Students can earn up to one year (30 semester hours) of college credit for prior learning and work experience.
- Dedicated Administrator
- A Northwood University employee assists students from completing the application process through graduation.
- Northwood representative can help you through the ETAP process if needed.
- Faculty that make a Difference
- Northwood faculty are more than subject matter experts, they are industry professionals. They help students make the connection between the classroom, the boardroom, and the world at large.
- Visit the Search for Sections
- Select the Term from the dropdown list
- Select the Location from the dropdown list, i.e. "Ford Fern Valley", "Ford Westport Prg or "Distant Education Center" for online options, to view the course sections available at that location.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom.
Semester and Online Registration Dates:
- Fall 14FA: August 25 - December 14, 2014
Open Registration: June 2 - August 18, 2014
- Spring Intercession: 15SM: January 5 - February 1, 2015
Open Registration: October 28 - December 29, 2014
- Spring 15SP: January 12 - May 10, 2015
Open Registration: October 28, 2014 - January 5, 2015
Please contact your academic advisor or program center manager if you need assistance with searching or registering for course sections.
Kentucky- Ford/UAW KY Truck Plant
Contact us for complete details regarding the specialized program at your facility. Classes held in training center at Gate 6.
Kentucky- Ford/UAW Louisville Assembly Plant
Classes held in training center.