Are you ready for one of the most exciting weeks of your life?
Get ready for the Learning About Business (LAB) Free-Enterprise Camp!
A dynamic, interactive week of entrepreneurial education awaits as you spend six, fun, free-enterprise-filled days on the beautiful campus of Northwood University in Midland, Michigan. LAB is challenging, enlightening, and life changing. Check out the videos to see what you'll do and hear what other future business leaders have to say!
- You'll be among the best and the brightest high school students as you learn from industry professionals and compete for the success of a company you create and manage.
- Network with top leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Tour the world-headquarters of major corporations.
- Compete for the chance to be recognized at the LAB Awards Ceremony.
While other students are getting a jump start on their tans, you'll be getting a jumpstart on your future because here, we don't just introduce you to new opportunities. We teach you how to create your own!
Apply now! We hope to see you at the LAB Free-Enterprise Camp on the campus of Northwood University in June!
LAB 2015 Newsletter
A list of daily events and activities enjoyed at LAB camp!
LAB 2014 Presentations
Prezi presentation by Ms. Kristin Wuerfel, Marketing Director, MCFTA
Presentation from Mamiko Reeves, Dean of International Programs, Northwood University
Morbark Marketing Presentation
Presentation from Jeanne Maddox, Marketing Manager, Morbark
Midland Tomorrow Presentation
Presentation from Scott Walker, CEO, Midland Tomorrow
Challenging. Interactive. Fun.
Now in its 35th year, this award-winning program is designed to develop the next generation of entrepreneurial-minded business leaders. Expand your world view and fundamental grasp of our free-enterprise system through this hands-on, real-world program.
- You will "run a company" with your teammates.
- Network with entrepreneurs and industry leaders from world-class organizations.
- Be one of 30 high school students chosen to participate in this hands-on learning experience.
- Live in a dorm on the campus of Northwood University in Midland.
- Learn life skills as well as business strategies.
- Face real-life business challenges while developing your leadership skills.
- Learn to think on your feet and handle stressful situations.
- See what you're made of, all while having fun and making new friends.
If you enjoy being challenged and want to learn more about business, free enterprise, and entrepreneurship, Northwood University's LAB Free-Enterprise Camp is the place to start!
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact John Gustincic, Director of the Alden B. Dow Center for Creativity and Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is highly selective and space is limited.
The cost of attendance after acceptance is $350.