Northwood University is pleased to be able to provide Office 365 to every one of our students for free. This self updating, subscription-based software ensures our students always have the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more for as long as they’re a student here (and the program continues). According to an IDC study, students with Microsoft Office skills are better prepared for work in the professional world and we are pleased to help our students on their road to success.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as the faculty to ensure full file fidelity
To get your free Office 365 follow the download instructions below.
- Visit https://portal.microsoftonline.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx
- Type in your Northwood email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your my.northwood.edu password
- Choose the Install option