DeVos Graduate School scholarships are available for Traditional, Working Professional and Accelerated MBA students. To be eligible for, students must enter and remain in good academic standing. Students may qualify for up to three of the following scholarships:
Early Decision Scholarship
To qualify for this $1,050 scholarship, applications must be received as follows:
- May 25 (Fall Start)
- October 12 (Spring Start)
DeVos GPA Scholarship
To qualify, this $1,050 scholarship requires a cumulative GPA of 3.25. This requirement is based on a student's aggregated cumulative GPA of ALL undergraduate academic transcripts.
DeVos Leadership Scholarship
This $1,050 scholarship requires three to five years of documented leadership experience.
DeVos Graduate School Scholarship Facts
- In order to be eligible for Leadership Merit Scholarship components, a student must NOT receive any tuition reimbursement.
- If a student receives less than 75% tuition reimbursement, the student would be eligible for the Early Decision Scholarship, unless the amount exceeds the total program cost.
- If a student receives 75% or more tuition reimbursement they may qualify for the NU Leadership or Merit Scholarship.
- The total scholarship award will be allocated equally over each semester of the student's prescribed program of study (Accelerated MBA students: 3 equal installments; Traditional and Working Professional MBA students: 6 equal installments).
Motor Vehicle Aftermarket Executive MBA Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship is available to aftermarket professionals who have earned their Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) through the University of the Aftermarket. The scholarship is available for students starting in August 2015.
Private Donor Scholarships
Many Northwood friends and affiliates have generously provided funding for private scholarships for students.
Financial Aid Office
4000 Whiting Drive
Lower Level Miner Hall
Midland, Michigan 48640