About West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is 60 miles north of Miami on Florida’s east coast. Our campus is just 10 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport. Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Florida Keys are just to the south; the Bahamas are a “puddle-jump” to the east; Disney World, Daytona Beach, and the Kennedy Space Center are within 200 miles to the north.
- Attractive, convenient location and entrepreneurial business climate.
- The Greater Palm Beaches provide everything from scuba diving and fishing, to golf and surfing, snorkeling and kayaking—just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean.
- National wildlife refuge, nature centers, botanical gardens, marine life centers all nearby.
- 20,000-seat Cruzan Amphitheater (think superstar concerts) only five miles from campus.
- Enjoy the Palm Beach Symphony and Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.
- City Place in downtown West Palm Beach offers 77 acres with 78 shops and boutiques, 10 highly-rated restaurants and cafés, a 20-screen movie theatre, sparkling fountains, and lush gardens.
Visit www.wpb.org for more information about West Palm Beach, Florida!