Social Media Marketing and Enhancing Dealership ROI Course
Social media has dramatically influenced marketing practices, especially in the era of mobile devices and multiple platforms and applications. This rapidly changing environment presents marketers, including those in the automotive industry, with new opportunities and challenges.
GM’s Social Media Marketing and Enhancing Dealership ROI course will help you deftly navigate these changes and learn how to enhance and optimize your company’s social media presence and activity.
During this online-only program, you’ll discuss both automotive and non-automotive brands, focusing on retail activity. While there are many social media platforms available, this course features an in-depth look at Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in the context of business use.
The curriculum is designed to help you further develop your social media marketing skills. You’ll review case studies and analyze current social media trends. You’ll also discuss best practices in the following areas:
- A broad overview of social media and the social web
- Vocabulary and terminology of social media marketing and social media analytics
- How businesses use social media marketing to engage customers
- Social media tools and their effectiveness, limitations and potential risks
- Social media's usefulness for facilitating customer communication
- Best practices that can be immediately implemented on existing social media pages
- Review company pages and corporate activities on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
You also will have the opportunity to develop a social media marketing plan and create or enhance an existing company social media account.
The Social Media Marketing and Enhancing Dealership ROI program is competitively priced at $950. (Based on the 2016-17 academic year.)