The Northwood University Senior Gift is a group effort led by a committee of students. Each year the seniors meet to determine where to direct their gift. Since 2009, each class has dedicated a permanent legacy that directly and positively impacts the Northwood experience for future generations of students.
Why Give to the Senior Gift?
There are plenty of reasons to give to the Senior Gift. Here are just a few:
- Your tuition doesn’t cover all of the the actual expenses associated with your college experience. Alumni donations and contributions from friends throughout the nation help cover a significant portion of the remaining expenses. The Hach Center, Sloan Building, Countess de Hoernle Student Life Center and many of the most popular areas every student enjoys were built with gifts, and entirely free of tuition dollars.
- You have enjoyed your college experience, and you want to leave a lasting legacy before you graduate and embark upon your new career.
- You want to help. Your gift will go toward the gift chosen by you and your peers and will make a difference in the lives of your friends who remain on campus and for those who continue the Northwood tradition.
- Your participation has a direct impact on the prestige of your degree. Universities that receive a large amount of support from their students and alumni are ranked higher than universities who do not.
- Making your gift is easy and affordable. Participation is important, and gifts ranging from $5 to $50 are greatly appreciated.
- Each year seniors who give to the Senior Gift will receive a pin to wear during the commencement activities and has proven to be a point of pride.
For more information about the Senior Class gift, please contact Justin Marshall, Director of Annual and Special Gifts.
Interim Vice President of Advancement
4000 Whiting Drive
Midland, MI 48640