The Adult Degree Program (ADP) will provide the flexibility you need to achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Adult Degree Program academics are created with adult learners in mind. We have several degree programs that fit your lifestyle - you choose. We understand there is a lot of competition out there and you need the tools and skills that will distinguish you from the rest.
Benefits of the Northwood Adult Degree Program
- Combine evening, weekend, and online courses to fit your schedule
- Multiple starts throughout the year
- Instructors are experienced business professionals, entrepreneurs, and executives who provide you with real-world business skills
- Convenient locations throughout the United States and online
- Business degree programs designed to fit your busy lifestyle
- Competitive tuition rates
- Get college credit for your work/life experience with our Prior Learning Assessment
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Community college partnerships make transferring easy
We Help You Balance Life and Education
A Northwood education honors your commitments to family, community, employers, and employees. Our courses are taught by faculty who are academically prepared at the master's level or higher and are EXPERIENCED business professionals. The coursework you take is delivered succinctly and cohesively. We help you balance life and education.
"One of the great things about the ADP program is that we do hybrid classes. If a class is meeting in the classroom, it always has an online component. And we also offer classes that are purely online which makes them very adaptable and very flexible for people who are trying to balance many different things in their lives."
Developing the Leader In You
Northwood University's mission to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society resoundingly creates a learning environment that meshes with the GLOBAL society in which we live and work. Through our Ethics and Outcomes, our PROVEN programs drive you to discover the leader in you. Our graduates are proven ready.
"I would say just do it. If you want to get better at what you do, if you want to advance your career, there is no time like the present to just do it. The schedule is flexible, the classes are great, and you're going to become more successful almost instantly."
Helping You Find a Career
Northwood doesn't stop there, our dedicated Career Services staff works with you to help you find your dream job and reach your full potential. Recent graduates have plenty to say about our Career Services staff.
What People Say About Northwood University
"I'm a 1984 Graduate and majored in Marketing and Advertising. I've enjoyed a successful 30 year career in Media Sales and Sales Management. My Education from Northwood laid a solid foundation for my career and I highly recommend Northwood for any student interested in a future in Business. In fact, I'm proud to say my son is now a freshman at the Midland Campus."
Steve Ames Advertising Consultant, The Blade – Toledo, Ohio
"I congratulate Northwood for its strong belief in the free-enterprise system and for bringing to the business world such highly qualified people. I know that Northwood is one of the guiding lights which will help change the business climate in this country. Northwood carries out the most important task of educating students so they are fully prepared to exercise leadership in a world economy that becomes more competitive each passing year."
Dave Thomas Founder of Wendy's International, Inc.
"Northwood University opened new doors and helped me land an excellent job in the community in which I live. I contribute my successful transition to a civilian career from a military career to the following points:
- Michele Tippman, the Alpena Program Center Coordinator was instrumental in helping me to earn a degree in a timely fashion. She went the extra mile to make sure that the classes I needed were available where and when I needed them. Were it not for her hard work, I would not have been able to graduate within the time period in which my tuition assistance was available.
- By offering classes in my area, Northwood University helped me move up without moving out of town to take classes.
- By assessing my past experience, Northwood University was able to get me the credits that I had already earned through previous life experiences."
Pat Gerow 2013 Business Manager, R.S. Scott Associates, Inc.
"Northwood allows me to further my education and opportunities without leaving the community I love. It also allows the flexibility I need while working full-time."
Jack MacMillan-Davison Alpena, Michigan
"Northwood not only prepared me well for a career, but for life, with an education that was well-rounded in blending the arts and social responsibility with the virtues of the free-enterprise system."
Patrick R. Kelly Director of Health Advisory Practice, PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Take the Next Step
Do you feel the Adult Degree Program may be right for you? Request information and one of our admissions advisors will reach out to you with more information and to answer any questions you may have. Ready to apply? Visit our online application to begin the application process.