Whether you are joining Seahawk Nation at the West Palm Beach, Florida campus, entering Timberwolf Country at the Midland, Michigan campus; all new students must attend an Orientation session.
Welcome to Seahawk Nation!
- Take Care of "Business Matters"
- Meet Staff & Faculty Advisors
- Check out the Residence Halls.
Please RSVP for our Orientation programs 561.478.5559.
- July 31 - August 1, 2014 - Orientation & Fall Athletes Move-in (primarily for student-athletes, but any new student is welcome)
- August 2 - 4, 2014 - Athletic Student Orientation & Welcome
Athletic Fall Sports First Day of Practice:
August 4, 2014
Athletic Orientation Meeting:
August 24, 2014 (mandatory for all student-athletes)
Move into Residence Halls:
August 21, 2014
Fall Athletes Early Move-in July 31 - August 1, 2014
Welcome Weekend (Mandatory)
August 22 - 23, 2014
August 25, 2014
If you have any questions regarding orientation, please call Admissions at 561.478.5500, Student Services at 561.478.5559, or Academics at 561.478.5570.
Now Entering Timberwolf Country
The mission of Orientation is to welcome you to Northwood University and provide you with the foundation for academic and extracurricular success.
This is a time to get familiar with the campus, meet other Timberwolves and prepare to start your year on the right track!
At Orientation, you will:
- learn what it means to be a Northwood University Timberwolf,
- register for classes (transfer students may register prior to Orientation),
- meet your academic advisors,
- consult with other NU representatives and faculty, and
- receive your student ID.
Information regarding registering for Orientation will be mailed to committed (deposited) students in early February. If you are interested in taking the English and/or Math Challenge exam(s), please be sure to register to do so when signing up for Orientation.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION –
Freshman and Transfer Students should choose to attend any ONE of these MANDATORY Orientation dates:
- Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Friday, June 13, 2014
- Friday, June 27, 2014
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Thursday, August 21, 2014
Orientation dates for freshmen will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis determined by the date your commitment deposit is paid. Parents are encouraged to attend Freshman Orientation to familiarize themselves with campus and receive additional information at breakout sessions.
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Committed freshmen students may begin registering for Orientation in early February at my.northwood.edu. If you have any questions regarding Orientation or if we may be of additional assistance, please contact Admissions at 800.622.9000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org