Thank you for your service. Now let us serve you.
For more than 40 years, Northwood University has provided voluntary education programs to our nation’s service members, veterans and military family members aboard military installations. With this proud history, we intimately understand the unique needs and experiences of those who served in the military and their families as they pursue higher education. Our programs have earned national and international recognition for our quality business education. Here are some our highlights:
- Approved for Education Benefits (G.I. Bill DoD® Tuition Assistance)
- TA education benefits accepted at all Northwood locations and online (tuition cost varies by program and location)
- Participant in Yellow Ribbon Program for Post 9/11 GI Bill® (designed for Residential Campus and Graduate programs)
- Exclusive reduced tuition in Adult Degree Programs; spouse and dependents included
- Local Veterans Certifying Officials and academic advisors
- Military training evaluated for college credit in all undergraduate degrees
- Flexible learning models: onsite, online or both
A business education is an excellent way to improve and leverage your leadership skills and experience. Northwood University is teamed with experienced professionals supporting all our programs to help you earn your degree. I encourage you to explore all that Northwood has to offer through this website and call one of our representatives. I am confident you will like what you see and hear.
You served us, now let us serve you!
Northwood University President and Chief Executive Officer