This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Offered in Midland, Michigan
Adult Degree Programs
- Alpena, Michigan*
- Bay City, Michigan*
- Flint, Michigan*
- Gaylord, Michigan*
- Grand Rapids, Michigan*
- Lansing, Michigan*
- Livonia, Michigan*
- Macomb, Michigan*
- Midland, Michigan*
- Saginaw, Michigan*
- Selfridge, Michigan (Military)*
- Troy, Michigan*
- Ford Kentucky Truck Plant*
- Ford Louisville Assembly Plant*
- Louisville, Kentucky*
- Toyota, Kentucky*
- West Palm Beach, Florida*
- Cedar Hill, Texas*
- Fort Worth, Texas (Military)*
- Cerritos, California*
- New Orleans, Louisiana*
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois*
*Some or all major coursework is only available online
People who work in finance affect every person – and every business – because “money makes the world go ’round.” You were probably told the reason you should go to college is to get a good job and what? That’s right, make good money.
From global corporations to small business enterprises, and big family fortunes to the small budgets of college students, having financial savvy is a must. With the knowledge and experience you’ll gain from Northwood University, you can increase the bottom line of others while making a profitable career for yourself. Seems like a fair tradeoff.
Here are some ways you can make a difference while making a nice future for yourself:
- Help your company raise capital to finance a growth plan, resulting in new jobs.
- Raise money to build roads, bridges, schools and hospitals.
- Help customers finance businesses, homes or a college education.
- Work closely with clients to develop their complete financial picture and advise them on how to best achieve their financial goals.
- Invest the funds of other people.
A Degree That Works
Industries where you will find many of our graduates include:
Automobile Finance Companies
City, State, and Federal Government Agencies
Corporate Finance Departments
Financial Planning Companies
Exciting positions for Finance majors include:
Financial Sales Representative
Insurance Fraud Investigator
Education in Action
- Your professors are highly qualified educators with extensive, successful business backgrounds. Their mixture of learning resources makes for an interesting and exciting educational environment.
- Join the Finance Association, which meets twice each month during the school year and incorporates various speakers, topics, movies, networking opportunities and more.
- Take part in on-campus clubs like Business Professionals of America and Collegiate DECA, or play a leading finance role in our campus’ high-profile special events.
- The courses are designed to prepare you for careers in financial services. You will be prepared to take the Series 7 and DFP exams after graduation.
- Attend special events to hear industry leaders.