Discover your Path to Academic Success!
Northwood University's residential has an on-site Learning Resource Center. This center provides a variety of programs & services to help students succeed and excel at Northwood University. All enrolled students are encouraged to participate in these free programs and services, regardless of the current class status or level of achievement.
- Tutoring Labs in Accounting, Math, and Writing
- Course-Specific Study Groups
- LRC Success Groups to help students learn effective planning, study, test-taking strategies and to help them build solid life-long learning habits
- LRC Success Appointments for individual students who want to work on specific Success Skills on a short-term basis
- Rosetta Stone English Language Software for international students to improve English language skills
- LRC on Blackboard, which students can access anytime to see Tutoring Lab Hours, Study Tips and Techniques, Writing Tips, and other resources
- Success Workshops that provide quick access to study and writing skills
Director of Timberwolf Learning Resource Center
Location: Lower Strosacker Library
Sunday 3:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Monday-Wednesday 12:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday 12:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.