Everyone who comes to the TLC is a smartie!
Northwood University's residential campus has an on-site tutoring center, named the Timberwolf Learning Center, or TLC. This center provides a variety of free services to help students succeed and excel at Northwood University. All enrolled students are encouraged to participate in these free programs and services, regardless of their current class status or major.
Drop-in Tutoring is available 34 hours per week without an appointment for Accounting 2410 & 2415, Math 980, 1110 & 1150:
- Sunday: 3:30pm-8:30pm
- Monday-Wednesday: 12:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday: 12:30pm-5:30pm
One-on-One scheduled tutoring is available for any subject and writing:
- Arranged at a time you and the tutor agree upon.
- Can be every week, just before tests, or one time only.
- Fill out a Tutor Request Form in the TLC or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait a few days for a tutor to contact you.
- Tutor-led Study Groups are available for subjects like Economics and Statistics, but vary each semester. Watch for flyers around campus or ask at the TLC.
Director of Tutoring
Location: Lower Strosacker Library
HoursSunday: 3:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Monday-Wednesday: 12:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.