The Northwood University Four Year BBA/MBA program is an intensive program of study that allows high-achieving, focused students to complete their Bachelor of Business Administration degree in three years and their Master of Business Administration degree in one additional year. This program allows for and encourages students to participate in the Honors Program and co-curricular campus life programming like varsity athletics, Greek life, business clubs, and academic, service and social organizations while at Northwood University. Honors Program and co-curricular offerings vary by campus.
Students are accepted to the program as a freshman and receive a provisional acceptance to the DeVos MBA program at that time. Students must meet one of the levels below to be eligible to apply for the program:
- 3.25 or better high school GPA with a minimum 25 ACT or 1150 SAT
- 3.5 or better high school GPA with a minimum 24 ACT or 1110 SAT
- 3.5 or better high school GPA and be in the top 10% of high school class
Please also provide documentation indicating class rank.
- High school students must submit the following items to complete an application portfolio:
- Admissions application
- all required official transcripts
- ACT or SAT scores
- Once all of the portfolio items are submitted, students will be asked to complete an admissions interview. Details are provided upon receipt of portfolio items.
- Completion of the bachelor's degree in three years will require a one class overload each semester and an additional four classes to be completed during inter-sessions or summer sessions.
- Students are not allowed to be enrolled in more than 19 credit hours per semester.
- For students in the Four Year BBA/MBA program, there is no additional cost for the semester overload, but normal charges do apply to any inter-session or summer course a student may take.
- Students attending the Michigan campus may simultaneously enroll in the Northwood University Honors Program.
- Students wishing to add a second major, minor or concentration will need to take additional summer and/or inter-session classes at their own expense.
- Successful completion of your three-year BBA with a 3.25 cumulative GPA will grant you acceptance in the 12-Month Accelerated MBA (Daytime) program.
- If at any point a student chooses to not continue with the Four Year BBA/MBA program, they will still have an opportunity to apply for the 12-Month Daytime MBA program immediately after completing an undergraduate degree.
- You will work individually with an academic advisor to determine your undergraduate course schedule, the following curriculum guides are offered as a reference.
- Accounting Curriculum Guide
- Advertising & Marketing Curriculum Guide
- Aftermarket Management Curriculum Guide
- Automotive Marketing & Management Curriculum Guide
- Economics Curriculum Guide
- Entertainment, Sport & Promotion Management Curriculum Guide
- Entrepreneurship Curriculum Guide
- Fashion Marketing & Management Curriculum Guide
- Finance Curriculum Guide
- Hospitality Management Curriculum Guide
- International Business Curriculum Guide
- Management Curriculum Guide
- Management Information Systems Curriculum Guide
- Marketing Curriculum Guide
Northwood University Academic Merit Scholarship: The academic merit scholarship you receive for each of the three years of your BBA can also be applied during your fourth year at Northwood as you earn your MBA.
- Minimum GPA requirements for scholarship renewal must be maintained.
- All other Northwood scholarships and grants received during undergraduate education are not eligible for use toward the MBA.
- Undergraduate merit scholarship cannot be applied to the MBA program if you do not complete the Accelerated BBA/MBA program.
- DeVos Graduate School scholarships are available for students not completing the Accelerated BBA/MBA program.
- Business Club Scholarships and Private Donor Scholarships are also available.