Board of Trustees
The members of the Board of Trustees have many roles supporting the University.
Their roles include:
- Directing the president who, in turn, manages the University.
- Providing vital policy leadership and oversight in critical areas.
- Evaluating the extent to which the Central Administration effectively supports the faculty and students in their pursuits.
- Overseeing the University's financial performance.
- Actively participating in academic planning.
- Donating to and oversight of the advancement function which seeks funds to support the University.
- Long-range planning.
- And, helping to define the philosophy of the University.